Thursday, April 19, 2007

i don't know why you always have to question my heart, and it's so much easier to stay far apart then get close just to be told i'm not good enough.

i had my first mental break down this past weekend and let me tell you it was a smashing good time. i cried, i wallowed, i flipped out, and i seriously think i freaked out the random spirit that i'm convinced lives in my apartment

hey, you may think i'm nuts...but i will get digustingly frigid at the most random times, and other people in my place have noticed the random freezes as well.

anyway, i held out for nearly twenty fives years, so i suppose that's rather good....and well? that's enough about that.

enjoy my ugly mug courtesy of none other than a webcam. w00t.



might as well start scrap booking my complete fall from sanity, huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you're beautiful. If you ever feel like just disappearing for a couple days...come to KC. It's laid back and pretty boring but the live blues and jazz can be some of the best in the world...oh and the BBQ and I would even stay away from the pork ribs for you.

Mike in Oak Creek said...

That is a nice picture. Really cute.
Cheer up. You can never go up if you aren't down.

Daniel said...

You know, I really don't suck at email. I just thought you didn't want to talk (you know the whole, one sentence thing). Myspace isn't evil and you aren't all that bad either.

I had to delete AIM for the time being because it fucked up my PC :(

There's still much love downunder, E. I hope you find it where you are too.

RobynB said...

Are you feeling any better now?

I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

Natalia said...

Darling there is nothing ugly about the mug. Even in bad lighting you are a beauty.

And a good freak-out is sometimes necessary.

I am close to one all the time with all the shit that has been happening.

But this too shall pass.

-N

Matt Vella said...

Well if you come completely apart, I'll help pick up the pieces.

Beautiful picture, E.