Thursday, February 08, 2007

i'm running out of reasons, so here is the one thing i'm asking for: when you leave could you shut the door. i don't want to get hurt again or anymore

yea, i suck.

i totally forgot it was thursday. in fact, i have no concept of time at all lately...and i'm down in my tiny little hole and i'm thankful i was a swimmer...otherwise i'm not sure i'd stay afloat.

anyway...i'll babble more when i don't have to be at practice ten minutes ago [yes, that makes sense if you think about it] so...

umm

guess i'll share something that amuses the fuck out of me. ta dow:



alright...aside from the ghastly look i'm giving and how horrible i look without make-up on...pay close attention to the color of the shower curtain and the color of my hair.

you see that?

yea, they fucking match. my natural hair color matches the irridescent redish shower curtain...funtastic! and people wonder why i dye my hair almost religiously.

2 comments:

ATLLG said...

natural beauty needs nothing....


hey, I've got that SAME shower curtain! ... you can come over and match anytime you'd like...

Have a great weekend!

tjayswift said...

I know we've had this conversation before, but I'm just not exactly crazy about the shower curtain...

You still look nice, though.