Thursday, February 15, 2007

when everyday the forecast calls for i hate myself again, i don't think there's much else to say except i'm begging for something to change.

my grandfather died tuesday night.

i'm not allowed to discuss the details of the whole situation and it's killing me. the details of the situation pretty much haunt me...

not as much as they haunt my mother, i'm sure. she may have been a nut case before, but after this she's bound to be a total basket case....and?

rightfully so.

my father i'm sure is too.

if i've talked to you during the past few days and i was less than courteous, sweet, or even have been a darker, more sadistic version of my naturally un-sunshine self...well, sorry. i'm trying really hard not to let things get the best of me and my overall mood, but i can only keep myself so busy...and the thoughts have a strange way of creeping up on me.

i'm going to take a break from this blogging thing, i think. this place went from being an outlet of my thoughts and general personality to a constant reminder of how i can't stand myself...and i don't want that. i think removing myself for a bit may bring back the original intent behind this little shithole on the net. i'll post...but not nearly as frequently...which isn't even that frequent at all.

i do love you all, cherish you all, and thank you all for all the help, strength, courage, advice, and general warm fuzzies you all have given me. i really do appreciate you guys.





if you'd like to keep in contact with me, the e-mail's over on the left...
if not...until the next time we meet in cyberland...
i love y'all.

19 comments:

Osbasso said...

So sorry to hear that. Take as much time as you want/need. Real life stuff always takes precedence over us. We'll be here waiting for you.

flounder said...

Elee, we'll miss you honey, but you and your family will be in my prayers in this difficult time. I'll drop you an e-mail just to make sure things are ok from time to time.

Love ya babe!

Karl said...

Good Evening Buttah,

My condolences to you and your family.

Take care of yourself.

TH said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa.......


If there is anything a fellow Buckeye can do fo you , you know where to reach me .

Hang in there !

Sharon said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa.

I'm going to miss you a ton!!!!

yournamehere said...

I'm sorry about your loss. Please take care of yourself.

KJ said...

Take your time.

You have more strength than you realize.

sassinak said...

oh elle i'm sorry about your grandfather and sorrier about whatever is going to mess up your family about it.

there are hugs if you want them.

regarding blogging? i think it's maybe a good idea, but we will miss you. take care of you.

Natalia said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, E. It sounds like the circumstances in which he died are not the typical ones. I think I know what that means. And I'm doubly sorry if I am right. Take whatever time you need. We'll still be here. We'll miss you. Feel free to email me if you need to vent.

xoxox,

-N

Anonymous said...

Damnit hun, I'm sorry. I've lost a good many people in the short years that I've lived, but it never gets easy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Braindead Betty said...

I'll keep my thoughts with you. Hope the sunshine breaks through soon.

sassinak said...

just dropping off a hug

flounder said...

I miss you sexy.

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Where you is?

Jabbertrack said...

hugglez

Anonymous said...

come back E!!!!!!

Dubbayoo said...

Sorry for your loss, babe.

Anonymous said...

Miss Verbosity... git back her', bi-otch.

RobynB said...

Thinking of you sweetie